How to Answer the Most Common Interview Question?

Wednesday

Photo Source: www.softwaredeveloperbootcamp.com
How many of you have answered the question "tell me a little bit about yourself" with a synopsis of your resume? It wasn't until I had a mock interview with my Acting class professor that I realized how pathetically uninspired my answer might seem. Interestingly, most of the people I have interviewed answer this question in exactly the same manner. Here is how I introduced myself.
"I am Ketaki Desai and I am originally from India. Before coming to the United States several years ago, I completed a Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering from Pune University. Because I was interested in biomechanics, I designed an artificial knee and ankle joint for my final year project and then applied for a Masters in Bioengineering at ..."   

1 comment: