Live WWDC 17 - Apple WWDC 2017 Keynote - iOS 11, macOS 10.13, watchOS 4, NEW iPad Pro, Siri Update

Live LocalElection 2074

Nepali Unicode Converter

Dobbar Paisa Back

How to Answer the Most Common Interview Question?

Wednesday

Photo Source: www.softwaredeveloperbootcamp.com
How many of you have answered the question "tell me a little bit about yourself" with a synopsis of your resume? It wasn't until I had a mock interview with my Acting class professor that I realized how pathetically uninspired my answer might seem. Interestingly, most of the people I have interviewed answer this question in exactly the same manner. Here is how I introduced myself.
"I am Ketaki Desai and I am originally from India. Before coming to the United States several years ago, I completed a Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering from Pune University. Because I was interested in biomechanics, I designed an artificial knee and ankle joint for my final year project and then applied for a Masters in Bioengineering at ..."   

No comments:

Post a Comment